rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Quote: (09-04-2018 12:04 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 11:24 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 11:05 AM)456 Wrote:  

Wow -- switch the genders and it sounds like an impending divorce-rape.

Add some line breaks and you might get more feedback...

Sounds like you "overgamed" the ex (what else would a self-proclaimed PUA do?), but in retrospect maybe it was just the right amount since you now think you could be the alpha-widow and she's pondering reclaiming you. Either way, your guilt / uncertainty points to some questions you may want to ask yourself.

At the same time, you hitched your wagon to a broad with high income with low femininity, seemingly going against your gut for the chance at an easier life?

So do you feel like complicating things, when it seems your MO is finding the easy way? Not really but im not as happy as i'd like to be and haven't been for a while

Put yourself in her shoes: what kind of girl suddenly comes back to an ex, acting like everything's gravy? One who just had a large success? One with her shit together, emotionally or otherwise? I get your point but I also consider myself a high value male Im pretty sure everyone i've been with in my modern history would come back

Are you really the alpha widow? Did she hear about your high income lifestyle (thanks to your wifey) and maybe wrongly assume you are the breadwinner / wealthy? She knows my wife makes a bunch of money but she knows im not doing to shabby myself and she's been with men who have done way better than me financially and way worse. She likes money, we all do, not sure if it's her primary motivator

How old are you? Why did you choose to get married? Not much to go off of here, but kind of curious. Any concern about blowing up the marriage? Kids? 40. Figured I fucked enough chicks time to settle down a start a family. Not really concerned about blowing up the marriage. My wife knows she been fucking up and if she doesn't she'll figure it out. 1 kid but i want another and this chick has insane genes so i'd be very comfortable procreating with her.

What do you bring to the table in your marriage / other relationships? I make good money, im handsome, in shape and generally an interesting man

The fact that you're suspicious is saying something... Exactly, but this girl has never ever wronged me

This reads all wrong.

You keep dropping brags about how great you are as a catch for women and a PUA in general whilst at the same time the credentials you speak of are put in such weak terms (those of all concerned, but yours especially).

At the same time there is very little grasp of what you really want beyond scoring a relationship again with a High Status chick, (Hint; even if you successfully seduce her again its not going to work out with your ex.) and you seem by your own admission out of your depth.

You sound like a frat boy bored on his holidays..

And yet you're playing with the family situation (and therefore future development) of a young kid?

I respect your opinion but i had to brag cause the OP above you essentially asked me why was I a catch.

Why wouldn't it work if I broke it up originally and i still exhibit alpha male behavior?

Messages In This Thread