rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Background. Im a successful PUA that’s been with somewhere between 150-200 women.
My ex girlfriend is a ex model(like real model no fake IG model)/volleyball player. She is completely stunning. So much so, she constantly receives validation from women complimenting her looks and men approaching and DMing her. She’s always without a doubt the most attractive woman in the room where ever she is.

Anyway, I met her the same time I met my wife who is a successful management consultant(500k salary). Essentially, I had two girlfriends for about 2 years. I dogged the fuck out of my ex girlfriend. Gave her minimal time a week, told her if she ever got pregnant we could get an abortion in a very ‘matter of fact’ way, criticized how she dressed…etc. I dogged her, but I wasn’t malicious. Generally, I was very sweet and nice. I’m just a little particular how women dress.

Ever since I’ve been married I think about her regularly. Nothing obsessive but I do think about her. Essentially, she was the most feminine, nice and kind woman I’ve ever met despite being completely stunning. The problem was she was immature and at the time didn’t have a real career. I went with the safer more practical option. My wife and I haven’t been getting along for the majority of our marriage. Nothing violent or dramatic, but quite frankly she’s not feminine enough for me.

My ex came back in town and inquired about me to a mutual friend. When I got word I started texting her. Here’s where you guys come in and can tell me if im being paranoid or what? She is super receptive to me. As if I never wronged her or dogged her. She’s seen me twice since this has occurred and we passionately made out but haven’t been intimate. She responds to all my texts in a timely fashion. However, she doesn’t initiate texts or calls often. She is dating (not serious) a guy right now. No surprise, she fire so of course she’s almost always dating some guy.

My question is what the fuck is going on here? She has no history of being vindictive or creating drama. She didn’t even snitch on me to my fiancée when she found out. What’s the play here?

Messages In This Thread