rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City

Mexico City

Quote: (09-04-2018 06:53 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Mexico's danger is highly extraggerated. They get like 30+ million baby boomers every year who are fat, slow targets and carry $5,000 in their wallet and yet never get mugged or beaten up.

I was in PV and saw them all over the place, even highly intoxicated, and nothing bad happened to them as far as I could tell.

I walked everywhere in PV because I knew taxi drivers are usually crooks (they are in virtually all countries).

And I knew people in PV who have been expats there for years (primarily as English teachers) and they were renting in lower-income neighborhoods and nothing bad happened.

I know tons of people in their 50s and 70s who have been to Mexico dozens of times.

The rare times you hear about bad stuff happening to tourists: it was guys looking for chicks / prostitutes at night. Or it was a woman who drank like 8 cocktails, flirted with a bunch of Latino guys, banged them and the next day regretted it so cried rape (this technically happens in every country with female tourists. I travel a ton and 2 times in my life I had female tourists who tried to send the cops after me and I didn't even put my penis in them!).

Now Colombia is a whole different story. A lot of YouTube clips of armed robbers hitting up multiple cars within a single clip. Hostels in Medellin that actually got targeted by armed robbers (never heard of an equivalent happening in Mexico or anywhere else).

But in my case I don't want to go back to Mexico because I had to pay bribes to police and bureaucrats. I also thought the woman situation was bad: a lot of Amerindian single moms dominating Tinder (although when I GPS spoofed to Mexico City it seems a bit better there). I also got bored quickly with PV (it's just a small seaside town) and probably would get bored in Mexico city too (all city neighborhoods are the same everywhere in the world. A place is only interesting to me if I can bang high quality chicks in a nutshell).

So far I am intending on going to Taiwan. If Taiwan ends up being bad then I might consider Mexico but I would be looking at Oxaca or Mexico City (the Mexican east coast seems to be having issues with mafia wars now).

I am a little confused by several points here. You had to pay bribes to police and bureaucrats? I have lived in Mexico City (and around) for nearly 4 years and have never paid a bribe in any form. What exactly were you doing that you had to pay your way out of?

You are basing the talent of Mexico on PV? That is like saying the talent sucks in the USA because of what you see in International Falls.

If you get bored in Mexico City it is all on you. The hot girls are here you just need to do some work to get them. And yes there are swarms of "OK" girls that will bang very easily.

You may consider Oaxaca? I can say without hesitation that has some of the worst talent in this entire country. The Southern states of Oaxaca and Chiapis are nearly void of cute girls. There is too much indigenous blood. You need to hit up Mexico City for the best talent (and some easy mid level girls). Colombia is better (for girls) and this will never be disputed. However, with some effort and social circle you can pull top shelf here. Colombia has an overall better look on average but it is not like all Mexicans are fat. And the culture here is a huge bonus. The guys in this country are really friendly towards me. I speak spanish but it is not an absolute must in Mexico City. It is a must in Medellin.

Messages In This Thread