rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do Women Read and Write Books About Violence Against Women?

Why do Women Read and Write Books About Violence Against Women?

Quote: (09-01-2018 01:18 PM)blck Wrote:  

One of the multiple definitions of the word Frustration is a deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs

Unfulfilled needs or the gap created by what is promised and what is delivered.

Women unique need in life is to be protected and guarded, principaly, from themselves and that's exactly what is denied to them by the feminist psy-op.
So that's what they focus on, talk and lie about all day, violent men lurking in the shadow, because they crave it, they need it.
How many throw their live away for a little of that "violent male" attention ?
For them it's directly correlated with their own worth, naively measuring the esteem in which they're held.

Having Game is good but how good is your Game in women currency is way more important.

[Image: bjPvdjk.jpg]

^^^^^
I remember getting in a spat with my girlfriend when I was 20 and she was 18.

She said something like "You never get jealous! If I told you I was with a another guy you'd probably only say 'Yeah, but does he like Neil Young, maaan?'"

I told her that wasn't true because I'd want to know if he liked Brian Wilson. I was on a Beach Boys kick. She didn't find my joke funny at all.

Eventually, this "difference of opinion" blew up into a major argument. And I mean MAJOR. She said my laid-back ways made her feel like I was more of a brother figure than a boyfriend.

That was a seriously low blow, and after I heard it my Italian temper finally came out and I called her a "stupid bitch" among other things. I called her mother "a divorced slut" and said she was going to wind up like her mom.

Her response: "NOW you're turning me on!" For the record, she didn't wind up like her mother. She married an Italian guy who was a tougher, working-class version of me. There's a lesson there.

Messages In This Thread