rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Cosmo cover featured GIGANTIC woman

New Cosmo cover featured GIGANTIC woman

Fat people are fucking disgusting. A few days ago I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things with a friend. While waiting at the self checkout he wanted me to go grab a coke for him in the machine at the end. So I walk over there, bend down to open it up and all of a sudden I get a massive wave of smell come over my back. Something similar to that movie The Mist.

I quickly stand up visibly shaken and hand my friend the soda and he tells me the smell is the coke bottle. No fucking way.

Then I see it. A monster 400+ pound woman in a powerchair. The self checkout lady that is supposed to watch everything runs away with her shirt covering her nose. The mist continues and I start gagging and almost throw up right there in the store. My friend and I get the fuck out of there immediately.

Once back at the car my friend realizes he left his phone inside and ventures back for it. In about a minute I see him emerge coughing and looking visibly ill. Other people are running out of the store like the black fucking plague had just hit.

I had the smell of this lady in my sinuses all day. It was the most rancid smell you could ever imagine. I felt like I just smelled literal death.

----

Fuck fat people.

Messages In This Thread