rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Quote: (08-30-2018 02:13 PM)Coffee Wrote:  

With these types of women, a positive relationship is near impossible (even if you want to be "friends"), as she just views you in something of a utilitarian mindset more or less.

Is this the right approach to the situation? How would you/did you deal with said situation?

This reminds me of my early beta days back in high school. The struggle with hot girls, for me, was real back then (circa 2004).

One time, in particular, I used to have a crush on a hot golden-blonde that used to call/text me up and tell me about her many sex-capades with guys that were our high school's rivals. Finally, after bitterly accepting she was never going to be mine or sleep with me, and after being her no-sex pet for the past one and a half long year, I eighty-six the babe from my cell phone.

She texts me like clockwork one afternoon asking me what I'm up to. It was this day that I had vowed to myself that I was no longer going to be any woman's shoulder to cry on or puppy. So, I played it off like I didn't know who texted me, and kept most of my responses one-word short:

BABE: "Hey, what's up?"
ME: "Who is this?"
BABE: "It's Danielle."
ME: "Oh, hey."
BABE: "Do anything fun this weekend?"
ME: "No."
BABE: "What are you doing today?"
ME: "Nothing."
BABE: "Is everything okay? Are you upset about something?"
ME: "No."
BABE: "Are you mad at me for anything?"
ME: "Oh, of course not."
BABE: "Oh, okay. So, what's new?"
ME: "Nothing."
BABE: "OMG! What's with the one-word replies?!!!!"
ME: *sweet, sweet silence*

In retrospect, I may have been a little harsh but I had had enough being friend zoned by this girl and needed to figure out what I needed to do to get myself seen with and sleeping with young hotties. Sadly, I wouldn't discover/harness game for five more years and another couple of years after that before I learned of Roosh's 'Day Bang'.

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread