rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female dominated workplaces (GTFO)

Female dominated workplaces (GTFO)

Quote: (08-29-2018 03:48 PM)Diop Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2018 03:05 PM)Adonis Wrote:  

The best thing will be to go into business for yourself. Even if you sign on with a construction company or business in another male dominated field, support roles like accounting or finance will always have significant numbers of women.

I second this. As a CPA who worked in corporate jobs for the first part of my career, I suggest you start taking steps to escape into starting your own practice immediately.

The problem with accounting is that the women can be decent at their jobs as long as they are in lower or entry level positions, but once they advance into (middle) management roles they are an absolute nightmare to work both with and for. They can't handle the stress of the job so they resort to either blaming their subordinates for their managerial shortcomings or flat out bullying to cover up for their own incompetence.

Take what you can from your corporate experience and get that CPA completed ASAP, then start your own business. You don't have to switch to programming to escape the female-dominated corporate hell.

Have you ever thought about remote freelancing and would you say this is feasible with a CPA?

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Messages In This Thread