rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

I had a dream the other night where I was at some get together with a bunch of young people in their 20's. They were around a long table, some sitting and some standing. They were all watching something on TV, and also talking. I noticed some started doing sign language to translate what others were saying. It didn't seem as if any deaf people were there. They were just into sign language.

Once I started noticing this in the dream, it seemed like all the sudden almost everybody started doing sign language, and then started dancing as they signed, with their arms out or above their heads.

All the sudden, some kind of cartoon came on, and they all started singing along with the theme song. Ninja man! Ninja man! N I N J A M A N Ninja man! ( I've never heard this in real life, but that's what they sang in the dream).

I was standing back a little from the group as all of this was happening, and I thought, man, these young people are into weird stuff I really can't get into the way they do. I went into the bathroom in part to get a little separation from this weird scene, and took a leak.

At this point, I woke up, and realized I needed to take a leak.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread