rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

My dreams are usually just...odd, rather than being good or frightful. The dreams I've found stressful are usually the ones where I think I'm incredibly late for work, or I've taken a week's vacation without telling work. Or, I've found myself up a tower crane as it's being constructed. A piece is being manoeuvred into place, and it's my job to fix it in place, but I'm thinking 'I have no knowledge of how to do this job', and panicking as I imagine the whole thing collapsing. My dreams have always been in full colour, I don't remember seeing anything about people dreaming in black and white.

Anyway, a recent one that stuck in my head was where I found myself waiting on a train platform at a station called Carlisle, which was nothing like the actual Carlisle station. My dreams move forward in short bursts with no logical connection between them, so in the first instance a train came to stop at the platform.

Next thing I know, I'm assfucking an 8 on the tracks, just behind the train. I take time to pull my cock out of her ass, noticing all the lube on there.

I wake up pretty much straight after that.

...For the record, I don't drink or take any drugs.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Messages In This Thread