rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

What Are Some Dreams and Nightmares You've Had?

Funny you posted this today because I was just talking about this over supper with friends. The most fucked up sleep related thing that ever happened to me was during the peak of my quarter life crisis when I was 24. In the span of two weeks I got dumped by my girlfriend, broke my ankle, got evicted from my apartment, got fired from my job and was involved in a massive street brawl that involved my friend getting boot fucked by five guys and I thought he was dead, I had to drag his ass into a taxi because the ambulance wouldn’t stop because the brawl was ongoing when they arrived. He ended up with a concussion and fifteen stitches in his forehead.

Anyway, I was stressed to the max and crashing on a friend’s mattress in his basement next to a brick wall. I woke up one morning and felt weird, my hands hurt, once I got up I saw that my knuckles were all skinned and bloody. I realized I was punching the brick wall in my sleep but had no recollection of it. I thought “damn, that’s fucked up” so went to shower. As soon as the water came on and touched my head, I felt pain so got out of the shower to dry off then realized that my head was all beat up and skinned/bloody too.

So basically as I slept I got in a fight with the brick wall and smashed my head into it and punched it to the point that my knuckles and noggin were bloody and beat to shit. Absolutely no memory of it.

Messages In This Thread