rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please advice on where to improve

Please advice on where to improve

Quote: (08-27-2018 10:46 AM)BlackHussar Wrote:  

Hey, man.

First of all, congratulations for doing 45 approaches and for coming to the Forum!

Alright, now for the analysis.
First things first, as Roosh said in a thread I saw recently, modern generations are increasingly autistic. That is to say, sometimes even guys won't hold eye contact. It's probably due to digitalization and dehumanization. So, a girl might like you, but not give you eye contact because she isn't socially adept enough.

The fact that she agreed to come to your place should have been enough of a sign to you, though.

She responded quickly to your texts - again, another proof.

Maybe she's shy, maybe she's inexperienced, doesn't matter - if she gives you at least one solid sign, that's it.

The moment she told you what turns her on, you should have said "you mean like this?", leant in and started kissing her neck. Probably would have gotten a bang.

You will learn to maximise your prospects on the first date, because girls are fickle creatures.

Played a couple of games? Care to elaborate?

You had the last opportunity at the door - should have said fuck it and went for a heavy makeout session. Might have still gotten a bang. Life seldom gives you second chances, be sure to use them!

Furthermore, one thing I learned the hard way. If you're in a similar situation again and you manage to kiss her, say you're starting to get undressed, about to have sex, and then her friend calls her because they need to meet up in half an hour...
What do you do?

You take her fucking phone away before she even answers it, turn it off and escalate even more. Under no circumstances do you let her to pick up the phone and allow her friend to hype the night out, ask what she will wear, is she on the way, will they go directly to the club, and seven thousand similar questions. She'll get dressed up and leave.
Instead, prevent it. Girls love to live in the moment. Nothing is more important than you two and the sex you're about to have.

She WILL fuck you if you just dominate and don't allow her to contact her friends, ignore, move on and escalate.
Being late half an hour to her girls' night out isn't such a big deal.

We just played thumb wrestling and staring contest. Another thing that made me less aggressive was that the chick was white and I am from a different ethnicity. I didn't want to scare her away by being to aggressive.

Messages In This Thread