rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Evolve The Definition"

"Evolve The Definition"

Quote: (08-30-2018 01:34 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

When I served in the military I did only some harmless stints of real-life action securing a border and grabbing a few illegal trespassers. But I got some special training and later looked into the mindset of the best soldiers. Turns out that the best one is that which simulates the psychopath. Essentially you are the equivalent of the mafia killer who slaughters an enemy on the afternoon and then goes home to dinner to his family while happily singing a tune. When you are in that murderous state, then you better see it as purely business and something apart from your core personality. They don't specifically train soldiers to do it, because they are still relying on 150+ year old psychological models with some added hope that various societal conditioning can help along with it.

I did a little research on the topic of split personalities and seeing it as a business or what not, but do you have any articles or books you could reference?

Messages In This Thread