rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Evolve The Definition"

"Evolve The Definition"

Quote: (08-27-2018 04:33 PM)Echovoid_52 Wrote:  

Here's a particular story that always gets me. Kid didn't want to be touched upon returning home, not even by his own family members. He knew. Human beings, men especially, are capable of unimaginable physical brutality. Once you've experienced the worst of it, you can't come back. You live life in a state of anxiety and hyper-vigilance. The threat of male savagery and sadism has revealed itself and the world is no longer a happy place, but a horrific slaughterhouse.

Some men aren't built for war.

Some vets live worse off as civilians than as vets (atleast in the ranks they're respected for their actions instead of judged and villainized for them here)

I have ALOT of resepct for the military but let's face it. A VAST VAST VAST majority joins for the benefits, To get a sports car (popular meme) the "free" schooling, and the almost guaranteed job. Many have no Interest in serving the country, seeing violence, or fighting. The military is filled with SJW's, liberals, feminist, weaklings. Now when you go up in tiers that's when you get people who actually want to fight and stuff.

Now am i calling the warriors who commit suicide losers and weaklings? NO NOT AT ALL. However im not going to lie and say every guy in the military is a strong spartan.

Messages In This Thread