rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study equates transgenderism to alcoholism and other mental disorders

Study equates transgenderism to alcoholism and other mental disorders

^^^^^
I want to point out a logical flaw inherent in the "choose your gender" crowd's thinking. Do NOT take this as an endorsement of anything illegal or unethical.

How does it make sense that children can consent to changing their sex which is permanent, but can't consent to sex itself, which is temporary?

Put aside your feelings and think in strictly logical and biological terms. It's less damaging to have an encounter with a person that lasts an hour than to have an encounter with a surgeon that has effects that last a lifetime.

My conclusion: Letting kids "choose" their gender is a prelude to letting kids choose to have sex per se. I think most of the hardcore advocates of this cause know this on a subconscious level -- since what they're doing is actually sexualizing kids.

Once again, I don't think the public sees this (see my comments above), because they're mindless sheep who go along with whatever the latest news programs say.

So, add this to yet another way the left is devolving the West into the Third World.

Messages In This Thread