rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study equates transgenderism to alcoholism and other mental disorders

Study equates transgenderism to alcoholism and other mental disorders

Now imagine if you combined multiple ever changing gender with actual mulitple personality disorder, like this couple who have over 40 personalities between them.

Look at the twinkle in their eyes when they reveal this to the interviewer.

It is almost as if society is providing you with scientific sounding terminology, not to mention in many cases a government check, essentially all the the excuses and rewards you need to spend all your waking hours. . . .thinking about yourself.

And a couple like this could be their own Dunbar number, their own small community. Always meeting some new alternate personality of their own, or their partner's, cheating on their partner with an alternate personality they don't know about. Spending your whole day figuring out which of your partner's alters you were in a romantic relationship with, which were just friends, which it started as friendship but something *just happened.* You could spend half an hour just getting everyone's gender straight for the day. It would be like running a preschool.

Ah, the sweet mysteries of me!

How do I keep track of it all?

That's just me. Being me. As only me can be.

Hands in the air.

Big ups to me!

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread