rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great girl staying at my apartment for four days...

Great girl staying at my apartment for four days...

Quote: (08-24-2018 03:06 AM)MPD Wrote:  

RVF, I'm not so hopeful anymore. It's been 2/4 days already and nothing heard from Timmy.

Should we take time of death ? Will our protagonist come back with an awe-inspiring bang report?

Tune in for the next episode of "kiss kiss, maybe bang bang"

You're right. I had a beer with her in a sunny park the next evening, we talked about women's bodies, and i playfully touched and measured each part of her while i told her what I find attractive, shoulders, skinny upper arms, a defined back... it matched up to her but i wasn't complimenting *her*... she didn't stop me and would discuss each part with me but when the two of us laid down (after sitting), she faced the other direction.

She told about serious drama this year, health, relationships, physical fights, that she wanted to take a break from guys and didn't like it when her boyfriends had had boners all the time, and that it felt like so many guys on the street wanted to "fuck" her.

I dunno it didn't feel right to pursue it, though I find her very attractive all this drama threw me off. I kissed 3 girls and slept with one over the past two months (maybe 2nd this weekend), and each time it was so much easier and more obvious that they were into it. But this girl was by far the hottest.

Messages In This Thread