rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most racist or xenophobic city in europe

What's the most racist or xenophobic city in europe

only vague interest in travelling yeah. a lot of my friends are kind of trying to get me to see the rest of the world but i really have no interest in the more mainstream places and was more curious about places that are off the beaten path.

the interest with places that are more hostile towards non-locals probably stems from my unhealthy obsession with taking on (real or imagined) challenges though. you really find out quite a bit about yourself when you are operating outside your comfort zone. im sure going to a more popular locale such as london paris or berlin would be a great time though. my friend have also been to all those places as well (been to and worked in london several times, visited all the capitals in western Europe several times, raised in Oslo, been to south east Asia a crap ton as well as Kyoto, Hiroshima, Sapporo multiple times) and was looking for recommendations for maybe more obscure places to go. he isn't looking to revisit the same places repeatedly

Messages In This Thread