rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kissing at my doorstep but no f-close: was it LMR or true no-go?

Kissing at my doorstep but no f-close: was it LMR or true no-go?

Quote: (08-19-2018 11:19 AM)Richard.O Wrote:  

[*]We then arrive at my doorstep. I say "let's enter" she says "no"
[*]Then I say "fine". We stay there, I escalate kissing. She responds well, we kiss while holding each other for a quite long time. She starts giving me compliments on my body while she touches it
[*]I say "ok let's go up" then another no-go. She says "I know where it will end"
[*]I now try giving some reasons to go in my super cool apartment with amazing stuffs but same results
[*]After kissing some more, I break up and say bye. She goes home, looking back at me over her shoulder while she goes

Reminds me of this girl I used to take out on dates in high school, I feel you man.

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:02 PM)RDF Wrote:  

You should always make an excuse for her to come in unless it is very clear at the venue that she is down to fuck

Yeah always, seed that shit. My go to (depending on the girls age) is retro video games. You bring up Mario Kart 64, you're guaranteed to get some heads turning. Say you're the undefeated Mario Kart king and see how she reacts, most times you'll bring out some competitive fun. From there it's a smooth transition to the sex location.

That's just one example, but be chill about it / put some thought into your excuse.

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:02 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Does she know that you won't be around much in the future?

I would have really played this out, naturally spiking those emotions in the frame of "I'm not sure when we'll see each other again". And rationalize on an emotional level if she's giving you LMR inside your place: "It's our last chance tonight, we'll never know if it was meant to be if we don't do this".

Messages In This Thread