rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Death of America

The Death of America

I'm taking a break from watching the deeply insightful 'Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar / Natural Law the REAL Law of Attraction' video(s) on YT for some forum browsing and now commenting.

A big point that Passio (a former / reformed member and even priest in the church of satan) makes is that humanity's collective condition is that Natural Law reflects the principle of Cause and Effect, among other principles. That could be considered the law of karma. He is very anti-New Age, which I totally appreciate having been in those circles and felt the subtle brainwashing at play (elevating 'the divine feminine,' go with the flow, acceptance, intention, etc.).

The only way to make change in one's life and to have an affect on the world is to gather knowledge (which means to shun ignorance, or the refusal of knowledge), to process that knowledge into understanding, and then to apply that understanding to concrete action in one's life (i.e. wisdom). Wisdom is NOT knowledge or understanding but the APPLICATION of understanding. Through wisdom ('right actions / behaviors') you then manifest and create your world, which mingles with the world created by everyone else.

I am convinced as I study history that civilizational erosion (the cycles of empires) comes because the majority of people are ignorant of Natural Law. I am coming to understand what these laws are, and to see how they have played out in my life. Ironically, while some people would like to say women are 'closer to nature' than men, I find that to be much the opposite as have many others observers throughout history. Women are concerned with survival, not understanding, and certainly not wisdom. Or rather, there are very, very few women who would choose to give their time to examine the state of their life (let alone the world) and to decide to make conscious changes to improve their state. Very few men do this already, and men are not given hands-outs, legs-up, indulgences and free passes as women have. It is folly, however well-meaning, to imagine that Gen Z daughters would become more enlightened, less selfish, and more feminine, nurturing mothers unless there is a sea change to correct the imbalance between women's rights and women's responsibilities. This is where feminism, which has existed in Western culture since the late 19th century and accelerated in the middle part of the 20th century, has destroyed the connection between cause and effect in modern society, in contravention with Natural Law.

Because women give birth to children and gestation is a long, drawn-out process where a woman is vulnerable, the natural instinct for men is to provide and protect for women. The men who give women more rights feel they will gain more favor with women in general. Most men seek female approval, whether for their deeds in the world or the bedroom. Men are praised for their current or potential utility to women. A 'good man' is a useful tool for the feminine imperative. This isn't inherently bad, but it's only functional to the extent that a 'good woman' is capable of being formed and joined to a 'good man' so they can create a 'good and stable family' with children. That environment does not exist, and our US civilization, for all the good Donald Trump is doing for us as a nation, is not currently and is very unlikely to address the systemic imbalances that prevent 'good women' and 'good families' from being created. So any good man become cannon fodder for the feminist-based legal and cultural system.

Women, when their rights equal their responsibilities, can form symbiotic relationships with men where the needs of each are largely met. But as soon as women are elevated to 'equal status' with men, their rights now EXCEED their responsibilities. They are loathe to give up those new, unearned rights, because their innate hypergamy seeks them to maximize the acquisition of resources for the minimum output on their part. It's a Law of Conservation of Feminine Energy, you could say. A man's nature is to seek the most sex with the least energy or resource expenditure (i.e. studying and applying game). It is folly to expect women to take up agency - they are not designed to balance their feminine impulses with masculine restraint. That's expecting too much of them. Not that they can't, but that it's a kind of psychic violence to a feminine being especially one that is very young and need more guidance than freedom. Young women (and men) are extremely impressionable and it's at the very earliest ages that indoctrination (via media, school, cultural 'norms') being to shape them to format their hard drives and to implant program which might not result in healthy behaviors. How do you safeguard a young girl or a young boy from being brainwashed? It takes not just a village, but an informed and conscious society. At the very least, a Herculean effort by parents who are truly awake and aware as to how Natural Law operates.

A man's sex chromosomes are XX, while men are XY. The innovation and changes that have occurred in the Y chromosome have driven human evolution, while idiotic biologist have attempted to say 'the Y chromosome is going extinct.' Only in an environment which support innovation, the outlier, the man who is exploring his full potential can a society continue to grow and thrive. Once the 19th amendment was passed, and then no-fault divorce, coupled with abortion on demand and welfare, the death sentence for this nation was written. The world-wide application of the fraudulent Duluth model, VAWA, Title 9 witch hunts on college campuses, 'yes means yes', sperm jacking, forced child support payments on victims of pedophile women when the boys turns 18, unmasking the identity of sperm donors to pay child support, 'enthusiastic consent', the prevalence and devastation of false rape accusations, and #metoo have further weakened men's authority. It's made the very act of engaging with women outside the family fraught with peril. There's is veneer of civility, order, even charming playfulness to a modern woman while at her beck and call there is a behemoth, a leviathan waiting to open its maws and tear you asunder. It's an act of willful ignorance, not even faith, to believe engaging with indoctrination (chiefly Western) women today is anything but Russian roulette. Yet this sickness is spreading around the world. Only in a land where men still have some rights would it be reasonable to engage in a relationship with a woman with the semblance of equity and protection for the MAN'S rights. Is there such a place? I honestly don't know. Perhaps only a very insular religious community, such as a Mennonite, Amish, or very insular Christian community. I could very seriously see myself learning more about that way of life, because the secular world is a nihilistic nightmare and the common 'religious' world is run by a perversion of what 'God' actually is, in contravention to Natural Law and the Truth of Christ's teachings.

Whether or not she has been raised to be a feminist, a women who has embraced the 'women are equal to men' trope is part of the of problem. Even if a woman in the world feel and acts feminine, you only need to curry his displeasure one too many times before the weight of the twisted law comes down upon your head. The 'church' is no help and in fact a turn-coat traitor. I was raised Catholic and find the perversion that the church has become totally abhorrent. I seek inspiration, solace, and exhortation in Christ's words and teaching but need no earth-bound emissary (or stooge) to tell me what's right and what's wrong. But women who attend church become even more deeply brainwashed than secular women, because now God is on their side, not just the government.

I am not writing this to say women are evil - I believe women are like men, capable of doing whatever they're programmed and guided to do, whatever we determine within ourselves to be truth and correct. I currently have a good female friend (former girlfriend/lover) who is studying and improving herself so we explore and share these ideas. But having also had some intense trauma related to my family life and several very dysfunctional relationships, I've recognized my tendencies to seek comfort via a woman's approval (sexual, emotional, mental, spiritual). I've needed to break those bonds and find my own connection to Spirit, God, Christ, and life. Women are not the enemy, but the actions of those with power have created a system that has allowed women to ACT as an enemy to men. It is wisdom to see this and to take action accordingly. Without a systematic set of functional constraints upon human behavior - men and women alike - we fall into dysfunction. Info vice and chaos. The governing principles of nature need to be understood and applied so that a society becomes healthy. This is possible, but it takes time, focused effort, and willingness to learn. These are qualities in very short supply when we look at the vast masses of humanity. Get people to give up their time, energy, and attention to learn (or unlearn) ideas and you get wailing and gnashing of teeth. This is something we must do individually and we can invite others to join us, but they must take the journey on their own, not on our backs nor we on theirs.

Hope is a dangerous companion to have on this journey if it's not tempered with wisdom. I would say that a calm confidence and INNER KNOWING is superior to having hope. While at this stage of my journey, I've reduced my (sexual) interactions with women when it comes to dating. The rush of flirtation and association is more of a distraction to me at this point. It's not that I can't do pick-up, but that it's not a skillset I feel compelled to primarily utilize right now. Also, with the current climate which has even wider range - between realistic / optimistic excitement for conservatives and overwhelming despair for liberal - personal relationships have become intensely polarized. It can also mean that when you find someone rare person who resonates with you (whether agape, eros, philautia, ludus, etc.), that's even more precious a connection.

I am opening myself to wider possibilities of love, beyond pursuing and emphasizing sexual connections as a primary need:

The Ancient Greeks' 6 Words for Love

I believe in the lead-up to the mid-term election, there is a lot more anxiety as much corruption and evil is being revealed. This is a time when men can get closer to God, to their purpose for being here, and to observe how others are dealing with these huge changes happening in the US and the world. I believe they are for the better, but we can't delude ourselves into thinking there aren't extreme risks for men in the Current Year when engaging with women. For the women who are truly conservative and follow Christ's teaching, they deserve our attention and kindness. But please, tread carefully men. Keep your passions in check, watch carefully, test well. The laws of man are not on your side, unless you claim protection via 'sharia law' and that's its own can of worms.

I am working to improve myself, my business, my understanding of the world, to make sure I attract, vet, and select women who also live or are willing to live within the real of Natural Law, not man's corrupted and artificial rules. A woman who feels within herself the natural and proper roles between men and women. To become the best man I can be, to claim authority over my life and those under my care, I must become fully self-governed and responsible for myself. I do believe more and more men are seeking self-improvement, whether or not they're on this forum. In a way, men are being FORCED to become more spiritual, more inner-focused, to help make sense of what has caused the outer world to become so chaotic. We can improve our lives through observation and experimentation to gain understanding, and then adjust our behaviors accordingly to manifest a beautiful life. I endeavor to be wise in all matters and this is a lifelong pursuit. Thanks for reading and giving me a platform to express myself.

Messages In This Thread