rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling lost, looking for some advice. 40 year old ex-PUA at low point

Feeling lost, looking for some advice. 40 year old ex-PUA at low point

Having read both threads I think you would've been better off just getting her pregnant. I left my girlfriend 5ish years ago when she wanted a baby and I didn't. Thankfully we got back together afterwards and everything has worked out. It took me another several years before I said fuck it lets have a baby. Although with that said she still every now and then gets upset about the girl she knows about that I was dating when we were broken up.

With that said, given the length of time and that shes now back in Moscow you are probably not going to get back with the ex. You need to focus on self improvement. It's going to take a solid year for you to get back to your normal self. The financial issue is obviously going to be a big one as well. I don't really understand what the hell you were invested in to have a swing that wiped out 2/3rds of your net worth. That is a massive blow both to the mind and ego.

With all that said you need to look in the mirror and recognize you've got it better than 99% of the world. You can afford what 99% of the world would consider a very expensive home, you are in shape, obviously smart and I'd assume you also have good social skills.

I don't know how tied into business you are in Melbourne. If you aren't why not go take a 3 or 6 month sabbatical and enjoy life. Go to asia, russia, ukraine wherever you like.

Messages In This Thread