rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling lost, looking for some advice. 40 year old ex-PUA at low point

Feeling lost, looking for some advice. 40 year old ex-PUA at low point

Had to reply to this as it struck a chord - my first post! My profile - I used to be pretty good but I’ve been out of the game for a number of years (various reasons) and in my early 40s now. Also live in London which can be challenging to find high quality LTR material. It is depressing and mobile dating apps have just rendered people completely disposable.

Anyway back to the OP’s topics - some great comments so I’ll try to add a little which may be of use.

They say 90% of success is in the mind and 10% is the actual doing of it. If you believe you can do something then you’re half way there. Stay positive because you’re not the only person in this situation and there are a lot of people in much worse situations. Now actually staying in a positive mindset daily can be a challenge - especially when the chimp inside you is feeding you self doubt and negative thoughts. The best way I’ve found to deal with this is watch motivational/inspiring videos every morning when I wake / workout. Evan Carmichael’s channel on YouTube has amazing content from entrepreneurs/highly successful people and I can highly recommend it to start off your day. I also went to a Tony Robbins UPW workshop in London last year to help me get over my fears - both business and personal. I also highly recommend his content on YouTube. All this content has helped me make improvements in many areas of my life, though I am still working on the dating part! High quality LTR material is very rare these days...

In summary what I’m saying is getting other areas of your life under control is great (as you are doing already - exercise, diet etc) and being happy with those areas and also maintaining a positive mindset will allow that energy to crossover into dating and relationships too. It’s easier said than done but when you do it daily it becomes a habit.

And finally, I can’t imagine going back to my ex’s - if it didn’t work out the first time etc... there are millions of other women some of whom must be better candidates!

Stay positive [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread