rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fiancé left me won’t return engagement ring

Fiancé left me won’t return engagement ring

Quote: (07-06-2018 11:27 AM)AznMarkZuckerberg Wrote:  

@cleanslate if you have money and you arent willing to defend it in court people will take u to the cleaners

Why do you think trump gets in so many lawsuits even frivolous ones? It’s part of the package friend. If u let shit go when it comes to money u won’t keep it long

Who are these ‘people’ chomping at the bit to take you to the cleaners? How do they even know whether you’re getting the ring back or not? And it’s none of their business, nor should they even care.

So you are pursuing this through the legal system, despite a very low chance you’ll get the ring or the money back (for reasons Dodgy outlined), just to make a point? And again, to whom?

If it’s just her, you’re just doing this for revenge and claiming that you’re doing it out of principle. I’m not saying you’re wrong to do this. You want to pursue this, go ahead. But just be honest with yourself about why.

Messages In This Thread