rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Alt-Light Take Over of UKIP

The Alt-Light Take Over of UKIP

Quote: (07-24-2018 08:40 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:56 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

^ Asian countries are not influenced by Jews in any meaningful way.

While your statement is definitely true, I get the feeling that there is a little more to it than that.

That situation for them probably helps, but I don't think that it is the main reason.

It is the main one. Jews have been pushing for immigration and acceptance of all races for over 100 years America to get where we are today.

From "The Old World in the New," 1914:

http://www.unz.com/book/e_a_ross__the-ol...an-hebrews

Quote:Quote:

Easily one-fifth of the Hebrews in the world are with us, and the freshet shows no signs of subsidence. America is coming to be hailed as the “promised land,” and Zionist dreams are yielding to the conviction that it will be much easier for the keen-witted Russian Jews to prosper here as a free component in a nation of a hundred millions than to grub a living out of the baked hillsides of Palestine. With Mr. Zangwill they exult that: “America has ample room for all the six millions of the Pale; any one of her fifty states could absorb them. And next to being in a country of their own, there could be no better fate for them than to be together in a land of civil and religious liberty, of whose Constitution Christianity forms no part and where their collective votes would practically guarantee them against future persecution.”

Hence the endeavor of the Jews to control the immigration policy of the United States. Although theirs is but a seventh of our net immigration, they led the fight on the Immigration Commission’s bill. The power of the million Jews in the metropolis lined up the Congressional delegation from New York in solid opposition to the literacy test. The systematic campaign in newspapers and magazines to break down all arguments for restriction and to calm nativist fears is waged by and for one race. Hebrew money is behind the National Liberal Immigration League and its numerous publications. From the paper before the commercial body or the scientific association to the heavy treatise produced with the aid of the Baron de Hirsch Fund, the literature that proves the blessings of immigration to all classes in America emanates from subtle Hebrew brains. In order to admit their brethren from the Pale the brightest of the Semites are keeping our doors open to the dullest of the Aryans!

Actually, scratch that, probably closer to 150 years. By 1914 Jews were already a power in the USA. Nowadays Boss Jews run the entire Democrat party.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread