rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with thoughts of not being someone wealty, famous, or remembered by anyone?

Dealing with thoughts of not being someone wealty, famous, or remembered by anyone?

Naz, i've noticed that you seem to be struggling with the direction of your life based on your threads.

What is it that you want? Can you lay that out?

If you aren't sure about that, then think about the things that make you genuinely happy. I guarantee that the things that make you happy have nothing to do with fame or wealth.

Being remembered is a lot easier than you think it is. What do you do to help others? A useful, helpful man is rarely forgotten by those around him. You can say that times 1000 if he is a man with a family.

If you earnest in your desire for fame and wealth, then you'll get cracking at something that will help you arrive at those two "destinations," but I do wonder where you got the idea that you needed to be famous and extravagently wealthy.

First and foremost, you should consider what sort of legacy you're leaving behind based on your day-to-day actions. One thing I can guarantee is that you aren't going to leave much of a legacy is you let these questions about your life drive you into despair.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread