rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Orleans mini-datasheet 2018

New Orleans mini-datasheet 2018

Come on man, use the search function. I just made one for this year about a month ago....

thread-67933.html

Nevertheless, I agree with much of your thoughts based on my observations. I walked solo in NOLA at night a few times so I definitely feel the sentiment about getting jumped if you go down the wrong block. I stayed heavily aware of this when I walked solo at night. Even Bourbon gets sketchy after 4 a.m. to be honest, especially on weekdays. I felt like NOLA was more dangerous during the week walking around at night then the weekend, curious if you would agree with that.

It seems like if you stay in the city center, safety isn't as bad. The area I was at didn't seem that bad compared to other parts of NOLA. Totally agree with your analysis on Frenchman too. Great laid back live music spot. All the hipsters seem contained over there too. As for food, how do you not mention the fried alligator?!

Drugs are a problem for sure here. Pretty much every local I met in a non-working fashion offered me coke, and that's just what they're upfront about. A younger me might've taken them up on it, but I've been down that rabbit hole with people like that to know it can end badly. Personally I agree about keeping certain locals at arms length, plenty of sketchy/poor/desperate people because of the local economy. Hell I hear a lot of local girls end up stripping or becoming prostitutes.

The vibe I got from NOLA is that it's a great party and hook-up city, may be good for living for a few months if you stay in the right area, but I don't think it'd be a city I'd want to stay in permanently or get a LTR girl from.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread