rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck without condom?- Vaccine or medication?

Fuck without condom?- Vaccine or medication?

There is no iron-clad immunity against anything at currently available tactics.

Even I who has seen miraculous things with high-dosage vitamin C would say that you can still get verious STDs like syphilis and others. Your immunity and white cell count is just massively increased if you take 5000mg-10.000mg per day, but that does not mean that you will get nothing.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/titration.html

I am personally utterly unafraid of any STDs, because I know that I can treat it - at times helping with antibiotics, but it's not fool-proof. For example - if you get mites, then no amount of immunity or even Illuminati-secret-super-vaccine will help you. In fact if you are healthy then those nasty critters will love you more. All you then have to do is to poison those suckers - and it takes up to a few weeks to get fully rid of them.

So no - there is nothing fool-proof even if we assume that there is some super-vaccine out there or you are the healthiest human on Earth.

Messages In This Thread