rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck without condom?- Vaccine or medication?

Fuck without condom?- Vaccine or medication?

Wrap it.
Wrap it.
Once you get good enough to pull consistently you'll wish you'd wrapped it more often then you did.
It doesn't matter how hot she is or how quick it will be you can catch std's fairly easily.
Girls that don't look like sluts can have a notch count to make you consider taking on the priesthood.
Only raw dog your gf when she's on birth control (IUD) don't even humor her taking daily orals.
IUD is basically fire and forget.

A semi-related story...
A friend of mine in high school had a younger sister. She was always very socially outgoing.
I had fooled around with her a few times back them but my friend never found out.
A few years later he told me that his sister was a huge slut throughout junior high and high school.
I was kinda surprised but not really looking back now.
Then a few years after that, she asked me to help her move. I go over there and start moving stuff and her brother shows me her diary.
He's like "i know you fooled around with my sister back then", "She didn't tell me because i found her diary. Your name is in it a few times"
She had written down the guys name and what she did with them...she cleared 300 guys before finishing high school.
She's pretty but not hot and definitely not slutty.

Messages In This Thread