rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Mainstream Media and What Seems like Major Online Opinion Drive You Bonkers?

Does Mainstream Media and What Seems like Major Online Opinion Drive You Bonkers?

Quote: (05-26-2018 03:24 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2018 08:50 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Am I allowed to not want to watch blatant and hateful cultural marxist propaganda or am I a despicable person who should clean my room? I can't keep up with radical centrism.

As for me, I am trying to stick to pre-1994 cultural production. Some throwbacks are ok, like Retrowave when I am lifting. Presently I have discovered pre-WW2 literature.

Unfortunately you have to go even earlier to avoid the poison.

Example from 1982, the award winning film The World According to Garp. It features a single mom (intentionally) radical feminist, belittling of the necessity of fathers, rape hysteria and a tranny (ex football player, since masculinity is a false ideal) as the voice of reason.

My grandmother says the same thing. Movies/TV after 1980 are basically trash.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread