rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused with a 9.5

Confused with a 9.5

Today I was feeling confident and was trying to control those weird face expressions and today I came to know what a real interested woman looks like. 19 years chic was DTF today in 30 mins but was trapped by her cousin. She literally said "I like you" in 10 mins and was overwhelmed by our common interests and literally said "marry me" just out of excitement like 3 - 4 times. That chic and her cousin were looking at me like they are little girls watching some magic. When I was talking to her cousin, she tried to blow her off by saying "oh her boyfriend is not here bla bla bla". Her cousin said "He is cute". Im still thinking why the fuck were they behaving that way when I was looking my worst today. That chic said "Im busy with my school and exams these days but whenever you come back here call me for sure we will go to pub" she said this more than 5 times. All I was doing was being myself and not giving a fuck about anyone.

Messages In This Thread