rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused with a 9.5

Confused with a 9.5

My fears came true. She stopped giving any fuck the day we met. I blew it away again. She replied and acted strange and lying shit that she has class even on a fucking sunday! Basically she made all kind of reasons to not seeing me again and she also said cooking is out of the question. Looks like my rough childhood will never let me stop being a retard. Why would any girl like me when I run out of things to say and my age is already 30 + double chin + pregnant woman's belly which I try to hide by pulling it in + when I look at my eyes in mirror I see a man in deep pain, so why wont anyone else notice that? Until I can change this (which I have no idea if it can be changed at this age at all) nothing good could come out of my approaches. Looks like its in my DNA to fuckup every situation (just like my parents).

@All who tried to help me here in this thread: Thanks a lot for your efforts and you dont know what it means to me.

Messages In This Thread