rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston Red Sox year zero baseball team

Boston Red Sox year zero baseball team

Quote: (03-25-2018 11:25 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  

The Blackhawks are on the white guilt bandwagon too. At a recent game against the Capitals, a black player on Washington (Devante Smith-Pelly) was being taunted in the penalty box. There were some white fans chanting "basketball" at him, implying a black person should be playing basketball instead of hockey.

This was obviously a joke to anyone with common sense, albeit a politically incorrect joke. But my God did it cause a shitstorm and the snowflakes were out in full force. All the headlines and hockey fans were talking about how racist the chant was, and how the Blackhawks must take action to fight racism. Seeing the headlines, you'd think they were chanting the n-word or something, you know an actual racial slur. This is what I thought actually happened before reading more into the story. The misleading, cockcucker media has no shame.

So of course the fans were permanently banned from ever going to a Blackhawks game again. Talk about an overreaction.

I remember the Blackhawks incident. Caused a big debate for all NHL fans, even on the east coast. I made the counter argument that white players face this is basketball all of the time, yet nobody cared. It was my understanding the n-word was said though, but I'm not 100% sure. If it wasn't, then I don't see it as a racist chant, just trash talk that black guys do to white basketball players all of the time. It's an easy shot.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread