rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (08-28-2018 03:22 AM)BorisTheBarbarian Wrote:  

Yo! I'm in Tokyo now! Getting lots of matches but i want to optimize. Rate my bio. Please suggest improvement: "I am Bulgarian. Emotionally stable (sort of?). Gainfully employed to misery A.K.A. I have a job. I do things in bed, with my tongue.

On vacation in Tokyo and Kyoto until September 4th. Would love to meet locals to chat, practice Japanese/English, and explore these 2 beautiful cities."

Edit:
About me. I'd say I'm a 10/10. Because I love myself but also I am a lean mean killing machine , very cut, six pack. Use to play soccer for like 10 years. Now i do swimming and calisthenics. Just so you don't think I'm bsing. I think people have different taste. But very least I'd give myself 8/10
I'm 5'7"
145 lbs
Clean cut

Sexualized biography would be reducing your match count.

As is telling women you are Bulgarian. East Asians can't tell white people apart (but they still know about the bad white ethnicites) so I wouldn't admit to being Slavic.

It's the same thing for people like David Bond. If David Bond went around telling Asian girls he's a Jew then he would be getting a lot less women. But East Asian people absolutely cannot identify a man's race.

They really like French people in Japan so try pretending to be French (and put a random French university under your education section).

Actually pretending to be French Canadian could be even better (because a lot of Japanese women also want to practice their English too).

Don't pretend to be Italian because most East Asian people now think of that country as being full of pickpockets and sexually aggressive guys.

Messages In This Thread