rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

I spent over a month in Japan. I was actually disappointed with how few women were actually on the app. I ran out of profiles on the swipe list fairly quick in Tokyo. When I moved to Fukuoka (which is Japan's 5th or 6th largest city?) there were only like 4 profiles to swipe on...

Granted I was doing this in March. I think Japan in summer will at least have a constant flow of tourists or summer hormone locals signing up.

But overall it's a disappointing country for online dating. Sure one can do bar game but you'll probably deplete your bank account fairly quickly just because Japan is an expensive place.

And David Bond on YouTube just produced a video saying he didn't like dating in Japan (because most women only have 1 day off in a week and there's a lot of competition to get them to spend that day with you. Unfortunately that might be true for Taiwan as well but I'll find out when I go).

That's compared to how I don't even live in Taiwan but just GPS passporting to Taipei got me nearly 50 matches on the day I signed up.

Messages In This Thread