rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Japan 2018

Tinder Japan 2018

Quote: (02-17-2018 01:37 PM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

For the time you spend online, you could hit any of the spots listed in Tokyo Joe's thread and come out with a pack of solid numbers and contacts for hanging out.
Literally used the example of a night when I COULD NOT GO OUT as a time to use Tinder and cast a net for some nibbles. It is not an "instead of" situation. Why are people so deathly afraid of incorporating some online game into their repertoire? It is exactly the same as if you LINE closed someone and are playing the text game with them, it just has a couple of quick steps first.

For example: Last night when I COULDN'T GO OUT, I typed out 3 short messages to a girl, and secured her LINE info. Then played the text game to secure a coffee date.

Someone call the police.

If I can go out, I will go out and practice game on girls. I am just seeking to improve a tool in the arsenal, not trying to replace real life picking up with staying locked in my room.

Messages In This Thread