rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: Who really was responsible for Donald Trump's victory in 2016

Poll: Who really was responsible for Donald Trump's victory in 2016

Quote: (05-14-2019 08:51 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2018 03:52 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

None of the above. It was the average American working person, tired of political correctness and other bullshit that doesn't help their lives who voted for the God Emperor.

This is the simplest summation. Not perfect but pretty close. Basically, Trump is the result of:

1. Years of degradation of honesty in political discourse in media, with everything being filtered into sound-bites for television and sensationalizing PC journalists controlling the narrative. This established the ground rules that Rhetoric is Everything, Persuasion is Everything.

IOW if Fake News had not been Fake News for years, Trump's skills at punchy rhetoric and manipulating journalists would not have been needed or as effective. Although, in that case Trump might have been successful anyway but would not have triggered so many liberal meltdowns.

2. Bipartisan support for increased immigration (coded as "Immigration Reform"), against the wishes of the majority of the voting population. Trump was the first candidate to unambiguously take a stand for border control and the voters rewarded him for that. (And if Trump loses in 2020 it will probably be because his base wasn't satisfied with his performance on that issue).

3. The outsider status and perceived independence from big money. With immigration as the leading example of "deep state vs the US populace," voters did not trust party establishment.

4. Hillary is quite possibly the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President, her campaign was a Weekend and Bernie's clown show and only worked as well as it did due to insane shilling on her behalf from corporate media (and anyone else connected to The Clinton Machine)

5. Trump's high-energy campaigning especially in blue-collar democrat strongholds that they had been neglecting.

+1 It had nothing to do with Russians.

Quote:Quote:

(And if Trump loses in 2020 it will probably be because his base wasn't satisfied with his performance on that issue).
Or if he dicks around in Iran. Barring that I'd vote for him again. I don't speak for the blue collar carpenter/plumber types but I work in a similar industry and a fair amount of them are pro-Trump.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread