rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to proceed with chick who has BF but is willing to come over

How to proceed with chick who has BF but is willing to come over

Quote: (09-17-2011 10:34 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

"Do you want to come over and check out my cool pad. You can listen to my awesome playlist or throw on a movie from my extensive library."

I don't think you should ever say anything like that again. Purge that type of talk from your mind. Cool pad, awesome playlist, extensive library. You're trying to impress her but it comes off as pathetic.
You'll get many takes on this but my opinion is that girls who are in love (or who THINK they're in love) are doable, but you need to take it a little slower and show her you're "different." She doesn't seem like an overt whore, so you need to take some time and show her that she does indeed have an inner whore. Be cool, laid back and don't push anything. She'll drop her pants a lot quicker.

But for the love of God, stop trying to impress her with your "cool" pad.

I was actually being sarcastic and trying to make it obvious that I just wanted to get her to my place but she didn't bite. She probably didn't even catch the sarcasm. Your input is taken and I appreciate it. I've been out of this shit so long. I know my game sounds lame. I'm working on it.

Messages In This Thread