rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating girls with 'Class' when you're broke

Dating girls with 'Class' when you're broke

So I just started dating this uni student from tinder that lives not far from me, The date we went on consisted of walking... just walking and walking, we weren't far from her house but I could sense she was trying to build up more familiarity and a better bond before she aloud me to come round. We're going on a second date tomorrow, might try to just suggest we 'watch a dvd' at hers but if she's like flat out no that could make me look a bit to thirsty, on the other hand if she's like yes I'd put it at a 70% chance she's dtf.

Normally I'd take her to the cinema, make out session during the movie then by the end of that she should be comfortable with me coming round her place... but I'm broke.

Only intimacy we have had so far was a hug goodbye, she hugged me and started feeling me up, almost like she wanted me to makeout with her before I left but again I don't want to escalate to quickly and run out of 'anticipation' or 'tension' or whatever before I bang.

So yeah, where to go when you're flat out broke...

Messages In This Thread