rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johannesburg, South Africa [Datasheet]

Johannesburg, South Africa [Datasheet]

Quote: (12-30-2017 02:08 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

My interest on South Africa has been opening up a bit more, I am more intrigued with East Africa still. SA HIV problem and violence is a major turn off for me.

So are the night life areas far from where the gang violence and all that takes place?

Also, how do white chicks perceive African Americans or even blacks in general?

There is no gang violence in Jhb. The crime is primarily just like anywhere else, the result of a wealth gap and humans' nature to collide. Violent crimes occur in the hood or slum areas of the inner city where you won't be going. The gang violence is more of a thing in the ghettoes in Cape Town or in prisons.

White girls: this is a generalisation but Afrikaans girls (who are the majority) is the worst possible place to dedicate your efforts. Your chances are not great there and even English white guys in some instances see diminished odds. The few black guys who do crack it do so through social circle game.

Your best odds for a targeted area would be at a place where there are greater chances of finding the more liberal ones. (see Maboneng)

Quote: (12-30-2017 02:30 PM)jackflag Wrote:  

Im black american. Only experience of race in SA is when I spoofed tinder in cape town and johannesburg and matched with maybe 2 white chicks in an entire week. And i could be highballing the number.

Basically, if you are a 7 or 8 and never understood guys bitching about the cons of lower SMV, come to SA and target white girls exclusively. I'm not saying you won't win, but you will understand the struggle.

Messages In This Thread