rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iranian Revolution Thread

Iranian Revolution Thread

Quote: (01-01-2018 07:33 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2018 01:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2018 01:47 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2018 01:38 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

No one even mentioned or cared about the nukes, we are talking about the quality of life for the people.

So you're Mother Theresa now? Stop hiding behind the facade of "humanitarian" rights. You are not concerned about the Iranian people, and that's fine.

Let's be real here: the moves Trump is pulling here are indistinguishable from whatever Hillary would have done. Perhaps a bit more constrained, I'll give you that. I'm not writing Trump off because I think he can accomplish a lot domestically, but the guy has been Bush 2.0 on the foreign policy front. I don't care how cool/alpha/4D chess he might seem.

We'd have been at war with Russia over Syria if Hillary got in. Which would have meant we'd have been at war with Iran in short order as well.

I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about. Syria is doing better than ever since Trump go in and stopped funding ISIS.

ISIS didn't collapse because the US/NATO/gulf stopped funding them, the shipment of weapons hasn't abated last year, ISIS didn't lose because they run out weapons, they collapsed because the Russians and Syrians bombed the hell out of them. You can't control territory in a flat, arid land without air cover. Once the Russian air force started getting seriously involved, ISIS' days were numbered. Since the jihadis in Syria are universally hated by Christians and Muslims alike, they couldn't survive.

NATO was covering ISIS up to the latest battles in Raqqa, after which they helped evacuate thousands of their mercenary jihadis, instead of finishing them off right there. And this wasn't the first time that happened.

Wrong on every level. The bombing of ISIS by Russian was because the USA let them. Remember Hillary wanted a no-fly zone over Syria to shoot down Russian planes to save ISIS?

Trump saved us from WW3. We'd be at war with Syria, Iran, and Russia had the cunt gotten in.

Amazing at how short people's memories are. Anyone who claims Trump is no different than Hillary is in denial, or straight trolling.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread