rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making 20-30k/Month Online & Would Like To Help Others.. AMA

Making 20-30k/Month Online & Would Like To Help Others.. AMA

Quote:Quote:

I could invest more than the initial amount mentioned in my post, but why would I 'invest' 15k to learn something that may never pan out. Might as well make the learning lessons less expensive.

This is describing risk, plain and simple. When you put money into a business you’re never guaranteed to generate a profit from it. You may very well lose it all. In extreme cases you may even lose more than the at-risk capital (say you don’t bother to form an LLC/Corp, get sued personally for a freak incident and lose your ass).

If you can’t afford to lose the money, then don’t risk it. But don’t say a multibillion dollar industry is BS just because it’s beyond your risk appetite.

There is no way to put up 15k and guarantee you’ll be profiting 5 figures a day in perpetuity from then on...if there was, everyone would be doing it.

Messages In This Thread