rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bomb Explosion in NYC at Port Authority

Bomb Explosion in NYC at Port Authority

< I think you are both right. 911 sees Islam too rosy, but fact is that the globalists are funding radical jihad, they are even doing false flags on top of the real Jihadi attacks.

Also the globalists actively destroyed the Western culture, made the West feel guilty about itself and opened the borders, also the globalists and their media are cucking for Islam non-stop. If Western culture would be strong, there would be 12 refugees accepted to Europe or the US just like Japan accepts a dozen Muslims each year.

One can even say that the globalists are the more responsible party, however that does not excuse Islam for behaving like an anti-civilization lunatic for 1400 years. They behave like a rabid fucked up dog that is now just set loose by the globalists on the Western civilization.

This attack certainly was not a false flag - this was pure Islam, but how that rabid dog and his family ever was allowed to get into the West and how the media and politicians finds excuses for them - that is the deed of the globalists.

So yes - the globalists are funding ISIS, but ISIS is not their creation - ISIS is pure Islam and not far off from the Saudis.
The cult does not belong in the West. Though the destroying the rule of the globalists at this stage is an even greater undertaking.

I personally think that something will happen that stops short their plans - they have been on a roll since centuries now. Islam is not even an enemy to them - they just use it as I said - a rabid dog they can put down any moment. Worst case - they send in billions of combat drones and even kill 2 bio.

But as I said - I don't think it will come to that. Something will happen to disrupt their rule. But I have bad news for Islam in the West if that happens. Many countries might quickly revert to what Hungary is now. Hopefully it won't be too bloody, closing borders and giving each individual 50.000$ to fuck off is still cheaper than dealing with the enrichment for decades.

Messages In This Thread