rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stonk's Game Thread.

Stonk's Game Thread.

I've had sex with many women in my social circle. I have a few friends in the social circle who have had sex with more women in our social circle than me.

It's in your head. I'm not saying I suggest it as something you *should* do, but it's something that either is already going on or will go on whether you're involved or not.

Attractive women want to have sex with attractive men, and vice versa. Women don't cold approach, and they still want sex regardless of whether they're in a relationship.

I'm not hating on the cold approaches, and you're much younger than me so it's a little different game, but as HankMoody says I can't say I've been laid by just stopping a girl on the street and rambling. Although I have pulled the elevator close in my office building.

The way you're headed though you'll be solid.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread