rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Belgrade Summer '18

Project Belgrade Summer '18

Gentlemen, I present to you something that's never been attempted before... Project Belgrade. Summer 2018 spent in Belgrade as our home-base, and the surrounding counties on the beaches/ at the vacation hotspots.

You may be asking, why Belgrade? The answer is simple: Belgrade is centrally located in what was the former center of Yugoslavia (which was composed of 6 unique countries). Additionally, Belgrade has some of the best talent in the Balkans, and it's located in close reach of Bosnia, Hungary, Slovenia, Macedonia, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Kosovo, and Montenegro. Which can all be easily reached via car, bus, train or plane. Belgrade also offers an amazing summer clubbing scene on the river clubs, or splavs. An additional plus is Serbia is not in the EU, so you don't have to worry about using up a tourist visa staying in a place like, say, Croatia, which is an EU member. Cost of living is also a big benefit, which for most Westerners runs 1000USD or less per month, not including travel expenses.

What do I offer? Simple, I've lived in Belgrade before (Summer 17), and I have a social circle established of only native Serbs aged 18-25, and I like to travel a lot in the Balkans. I'm an American.

What should you offer? Don't be creepy, be prepared to hang out with 20-somethings like myself. Be prepared to travel to some of these resort hotspots to pick up girls, and be ok doing things spur of the moment.

Living arrangements: This is subject to negotiation or further discussion, but we can get one giant place depending on interest, or get our own individual apartments in the same complex/area, and then organize a sort of weekly gaming/ travel schedule. FYI: rent in the city center of Belgrade can range from 200-400 USD +.

For up-to-date info on Belgrade, see my datasheet from this summer; available here: thread-66001.html

Hope to hear from some of ya'll soon.

~Dragan~

Messages In This Thread