rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out Solo

Going out Solo

Quote: (09-15-2011 06:59 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

That said, to be approached I need to go to a stand up bar, a bar itself with happy hour scene AND yes, latin men see a girl by herself in a nice outfit as desperate person with social behavior issues, therefore as a "easy", slutty girl. Is still not accepted. (this is the XXI century).

... Really?

You see, if you had a beach in São Paulo you wouldn't be having these problems; guys would be approaching you at the beach! [Image: angel.gif]

Just teasing, haha

But I tend to disagree with you. Just go to a club and start dancing. Make friends with other girls there. Girls go to the toilet to chat their ass off, just join in the chat and you'll have some company.

I actually admire girls with some initiative, ie going out by themselves. I knew a girl who did so. She was really pretty, so she got 'friends' right off the bat. If you have the looks, it helps a lot also.

Messages In This Thread