rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out Solo

Going out Solo

Solo is great, especially if you repeatedly hit up the same area on the same night over a period of several weeks. Bartenders/Bouncers will know you, you'll meet regulars, etc. Drink LESS than you would normally, I alternate a soft drink for every alcoholic drink.

I'm only really ever "solo" for like 30 minutes tops anyway, and that's only when I'm walking in and out of bars trying to find somewhere I want to park for awhile. I don't buy the whole "getting into a social mood" thing. I intentionally avoid any sort of warm-up because I want to condition myself to be immediately social at any time even after long periods spent in isolation.

If you've got a lot of AA, the best way to condition yourself to solo is to talk to other dudes. You might find some wings this way, but even if not, at least you'll LOOK like you're an interesting person, lol.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Messages In This Thread