rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I couldn't GET IT UP please HELP

I couldn't GET IT UP please HELP

1. Nofap for 2 days before hook ups
2. Alcohol will cause problems for most Men starting around age 25. You're there. I don't have problems getting it up with LIGHT alcohol (2 or 3 servings) but the sensitivity is markedly lower and I get Whiskey Dick Type-II which means you can get it up but can't cum.
3. The most important factor: She wasn't hot enough, you didn't have strong enough chemistry.

I have been hung over and ejaculated 3 times the night before, I encountered a girl I have been wanting to fuck for a long time and guess what I got an erection and LOADS of semen magically shot out of my balls.

If you don't listen to anything Roosh has to say his point about the hotness of the girl affecting your libido and pleasure is spot on. It will over-ride anything else. Think about it, in ancient times you maybe lived until age 30 and died of some disease or in combat. So genetically a Man is programmed to pour every ounce of his electrons into impregnating a Woman that will surely lead to improved genetic fitness which translates into the brain as attraction.

The reality is she SHOULD feel bad because she wasn't in that top 10% tier for you. Otherwise you would have had virtually no issues no matter what was going on in most cases. Unless there was some strong sedative or drugs at play which should have cleared your body by the time this event happened.

Messages In This Thread