rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting at Texas Baptist church, 27 dead

Mass shooting at Texas Baptist church, 27 dead

Quote: (11-05-2017 07:29 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2017 07:26 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2017 06:34 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Together We Rise is a foster kids/adoption thing. He was also a teacher's aid for a bible school for kids 4-through-6.

Court-martial and dishonorable discharge from the Air Force in 2014, but his LinkedIn still says he lives by the core values of the Air Force, and has a number of basic spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Given the weird look on his face, I'm getting a "mildly 'tarded pedo" vibe from this guy.

Question for people who know more about this than I do: doesn't a court-martial and dishonorable discharge imply that he was a convicted felon and should not have been able to pass a background check for that gun?

Dishonorable discharge people are not legally able to own firearms like felons.

Thats a good catch...meaning the idiots who are calling for gun control arent self-aware enough to know we already have it.

This is more than just gun control issue. This could be either political or a vindictive atheist. Possibly both.

They need to find out how he bought that gun on the black market but at the end of the day that does nothing to stop anti Christian or anti Conservative people from killing others. Armed people at church has been a hot issue the last few years. This is going to make it worse.

Part of the decline samseau and others talk about includes the hunting of Christians at some point, perhaps now is the beginning of this. If they cannot out vote the silent majority perhaps they will kill us instead.

Pardon errors on phone.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread