rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CNN Money does a video hit piece on the "red pill"

CNN Money does a video hit piece on the "red pill"

Quote: (11-03-2017 06:48 PM)Delta Wrote:  

I'll be honest, I wish the "red pill" community wasn't such a right-wing circle jerk, but nonetheless this video is retarded.

But isn't our fault either. We were pushed into the right wing. It was the feminist who attempted to shut down Roosh's speeches in 2015. It was because of feminist and the left that would go out to assault anyone from Roosh's world meetup. RVF did not start off as a right wing circle jerk. Believe it or not, there were a lot of people from this forum who voted for Obama in 2012.

According to this poll on RVF, People voted 64% for Obama to 36% for Romney.

Believe it or not, a lot of democrats swung in the direction of voting for Trump. There are simply too many problem with the modern democrat party in 2017.

Quote: (10-17-2012 12:55 PM)Zebra_Cakes Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2012 12:40 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

I have to ask those who are voting for Obama a question. Has he done anything that affects your life in a positive manner?

Being able to stay on my parents insurance until I'm 26. It's a bill I don't have to worry about paying until I'm a bit more financially secure.

However, this election, I'm not voting for Obama, I'm voting against Romney. I don't want our Supreme court to have any more conservatives on it. I don't want anymore wars, especially one with Iran that could blow up in our faces. And I just don't like the guy. He is the type of person I don't like. Condescending, rude, lies, and has no integrity.

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:55 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 04:50 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

It's easier to count which states aren't broke.

Sure. Every state is pretty much fucked.

I just think it's funny when conservatives post those videos as if they are proving a point. The truth is that conservative states are parasitic on blue states.

http://www.motherjones.com/transition/in...harts-maps

By the way, that chick is ghetto trash. But I grew up around white trash rednecks. They are just as bad at that woman.

I really did laugh at the video, and played it several times.

But it demonstrates nothing partisan.

Quote: (10-09-2012 04:58 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Screw Romney and the entire Republican party. They're outdated, not progressive, and are annoying as fuck. The more I hear about these fundamentally American (read Republican/white) 'values' the more I want to move to Europe.

Quote: (10-13-2012 06:54 PM)LoveBug Wrote:  

Unfortunately for those who want Obama to win, Romney has the momentum and confidence.. Just two weeks ago Obama had a great chance of winning.. now after the debates, it is literally a dead heat competition.. Infact Romney now leads in all the significant swing states besides a poll tie thats going on in Ohio..

To put it in football terms.. Obama has a couple point lead, but Romney has the ball on Obama's 30 yard line and is driving with confidence and momentum of the game
Quote: (09-03-2012 05:00 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Gods, of course Obama. I might not like his weakness, indecisiveness and (sometimes) lack of vision, but at least he is not downright evil.

p.s. Rolling Stone's articles are searing and very precise, particularly the one "How GOP became the party of the rich" ( http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/new...h-20111109 ) and Taibi's "The Great American Bubble Machine" ( http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/new...e-20100405 ). I like its politics section a lot better than any left or right-leaning major newspaper.

Quote: (09-03-2012 06:20 PM)soup Wrote:  

The Republicans benefit if more people are disillusioned with gov't and fewer people show up to vote.

It was Carl Rove's plan to get it in a dead heat so that there would be a minority percent that would decide the entire election.

This is why they'd rather fight with Obama and prevent anything from happening while he's in office. It makes people lose hope if nothing's getting done. So, people will blame government as a whole, stay home, and the Republicans will win.

So, if you don't go out to vote, you are in effect supporting the Republican party.

Quote: (09-03-2012 09:31 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Right now, I would choose Obama....even if I would get I would get a tax cut from Romney.

BUT.....if Obama wins....

Obama needs to ditch the "Kumbaya" approach with Congress, the House and Senate. Go hard.

Quote: (09-03-2012 11:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2012 07:03 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Romney, mainly because I think overall Obama is an underqualified pussy in the world arena and ran our economy further into the ground. At least Romney knows how to run a business.

Yes, because America is best run as a corporation. [Image: dodgy.gif]

[Image: stock-photo-15128687-american-flag-on-an...finery.jpg]

Quote: (09-03-2012 11:37 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

So yeah, I voted for Obama-and while I'm definitely not happy about the way everything has gone in the past four years-I was more than willing and open to give Romney (or a minority party posssssibly) a chance for my vote-but after that RNC speech....hell no. Obama all the way.

Messages In This Thread