rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American girl "dates" her way across Europe after getting a divorce at 26

American girl "dates" her way across Europe after getting a divorce at 26

Quote: (10-24-2017 05:23 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I've been saying this for a while now and I'm calling this trend, more women are going to start having sex trips abroad. It won't get like the romance tours for men, but it'll become more mainstream and I think eastern European men and Latin American men will benefit from it. Men going abroad for women and having a problem with feminism is becoming a more popular thought, so women have to respond if the good men are looking somewhere else and getting divorced 40-50% of the time.

American women don't need to go anywhere dude! She could have done the same shit in Iowa!

Dudes have to travel because many of us have almost no choice and even if you are not getting blown out, good luck getting five seconds of attention from her, when she has hundreds of thirsty followers on social media.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread