rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Woman Kept As Sex Slave By Mexican for 19 Years, Mothers 9 Children

White Woman Kept As Sex Slave By Mexican for 19 Years, Mothers 9 Children

Quote: (10-18-2017 10:55 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I find it interesting that you tried to throw in the race angle... As if the reason no one cares is because she's white.

When normally, people will go above and beyond for the missing white girl.

No, I believe the story isn't receiving attention because of the race angle, despite being featured in People magazine. But her race did ensure she got lots of attention when she first went missing, but according to her she was forced to tell the cops that she wasn't in danger while her "husband" waited outside the police station with 3 of her children when she was 18 or so. Henri said that if she came back with cops or did not come back in 2 hours, "she would never see her children again." He used the children as blackmail to keep her in line and to stop the cops from looking for her.

Quote:Quote:

I would be hesitant to believe everything she says. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

She seems credible to me because of a few things.

1. Nine children means she got fucked very young. Way below the age of consent. Obvious rape/kidnapping angle here.

2. If you listen to her in interviews, she sounds like she's suffered through physical trauma. She speaks very slowly, almost like she's mildly retarded. That is a big sign of abuse.

3. Her oldest ran away, most likely to try and get help.

4. She came from a single-mom household, which drastically increases the odds of pain and suffering for anyone.

You can watch her speak here:

http://people.com/crime/rosalynn-mcginni...tion-rape/

The way she speaks shows is a dead giveaway of prior abuse.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread